-
Ummm, huh ? Hechin left? Wah ! nobody tells me anything !! Sigh, well ickpah for lack of another word.
And umm yea, need to go look at magelo thingy, have not since I created em, lol
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 01, 2006 07:01 PM: Message edited by: Ginlas ]</font>
-
Hechin left again? hmmm... I guess I need to check this more often [img]confused.gif[/img] not sure what's going on anymore. But hey thx to Gael and Gin I'm gonna be back online soon YAY hehehehe can't wait miss you all lots [img]smile.gif[/img] Oh yea and Gnomer ummm that Magelo thing I think I have one but not sure, will check when I get the time *hugs* hope to see you all soon
-
Guess I gotta add my 2cp about Hechin since I'm the one that invited him the first time (and second time LOL) time to the guild.
I felt it was only a matter of time before Hech left. He is a serious gamer and is willing to spend the time (and money) to get his character higher and higher. He told me he left because of an opening in a guild that he could not pass up. He felt he needed better equipment and this new guild could offer him that. I dont begrudge him for that. He said he would come back if LDK ever needed a 15K HP tank. hehe
We have kept in touch and he has offered help to wifey and me on missions to get better equipment also. I am sure he would be happy to have other LDK members along.
I dont believe he is a guild jumper. In fact, LDK is the only guild I know that he was in. He left briefly because of a disagreement with Ediena about guild rules concerning "need before greed". But I believe that misunderstanding was worked out. He was invited back and it was never brought up again.
My only regret is that he did not say goodbye. It would have been nice.
Anyways, I wish him luck, as I do Frostmourn.
-
Yup he left to get gear, the easy way, i consider Serious gamers or w/e you guys may call it, people that Doesnt leave to get the gear, that bust their butts to upgrade however they can while staying on the guild, those loyal people, imo are the ones that can be called "serious gamers" ... time for me to go back to staring at Soulcalibur.
Edit: Spelling
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 04, 2006 10:09 PM: Message edited by: Kerrirfuryaxe ]</font>
-
Hmmmm im sensing alot of tention O_o. i dont know what to really say but.. yaa.. i can comply with people leaving to better themself. i dont think i person should have to completely bust "their ass" for lack of a better term to get gear. that takes the fun away from the game for me. iv bust my ass with LDK sence i first joined as a lvl 15 SK or somewhere around that lvl. But that last post kinda hurt me ker... I'v worked so hard in this game with the guild i very first ever joined. and now because i leave it to try to better myself even more im not looked about as the same? that doesnt quit sound right. i still work just as hard to gear outside of LDK as i did when i was part of LDK. i mean it just kinda makes me very mad when comments like that are said. if any and i mean ANY of LDK old memmbers where to leave to try to achieve a higher standard of gear or wat not i would be sad but i wouldnt change the way i look at them. to someone spending that much time and effort to achieve one thing is not worth it... no offense... take in mind i am kinda heated about the use. I left LDK with one goal in mind. getting the best gear i can while putting in the same or even more amount of effort. and if that bothers anyone im sorry. Frost hasnt become what he has by me joining uber guilds or taking advantage of people. sigh.. im going to stop there im getting really mad cause i kinda feel like in so many words im being called a traitor.
peace. and theres my magelo and no i cant get that song on it i want yet.
-
no.. not a traitor.. but everyone knows that when they leave a guild there will always be something said about their leaving.. like for me, it hurts when i hear of someone leaving because its our family. when anyone leaves its not like were supposed to be happy about it, i know i dont like accepting it.. its depressing when youve known someone for a long time on this game and then they just tell you they dont want to be in your guild anymore. sucks.. like con leaving.. thats depressing. i dont like it when anyone leaves and no one is a traitor, but after youve been with us for a while and then you leave theres a gap left between us there. know what i mean frost?
-
Ya... i know what ya mean... it is kinda hard keeping in touch with all of ya thru tells... sigh.. guess i might have over reacted but still... that just made me SOOOOO MAD.. mean i know me leaving makes some people sad but its not like i left on bad terms im still there for LDK and its members when ever you need me..
-
Frost you're dumb [img]tongue.gif[/img] that wasnt directed at you, did you forgot what we spoke of the day you left? dummy, you are and always will be ldk and i will keep annoying you, so deal with it or kill me.
And if you think all that means traitor that would be actually what you think inside not what my post said, each person sees it the way they feel.
Edit: spelling!
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 05, 2006 09:43 PM: Message edited by: Kerrirfuryaxe ]</font>
-
ya what kerrir said =P and you should kill kerrir and i will watch and laugh and laugh and laugh =D jk
-
RAWR got the song to work on my magelo!!!!! im so stoped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think it works... it works for me atleast... i found a way to host the cray from my computer instead of a website.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
P.S. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!1